Si no quieres perderte en el olvido tan pronto como estés muerto y corrompido, escribe cosas dignas de leerse, o haz cosas dignas de escribirse.

11.25.2011

All I want is to one day come to know myself

I dont want another lover
So don´t keep holding out your hands
There´s no room beside me
I´m not looking for romance
Say i´ll be here i´ll be here
But there´s no way you´d understand
all I want (x3)
When I dont even know myself
I dont want another partner
So don´t try to break the spell
I can´t even understand me
So don´t think that you can help
Whwn I say things and see things
There´s no way on earth to tell
all I want (x3)
Cause I dont even know myself
No one wants to be lonely
But what am I to do
I´m just trying to be honest
I dont want to hurt you too
When i´ll be there i´ll be there
I know I sound confused
But all I want
All I want (x4)
All I want is to one day come to know myself

Se las regalo las dos songs enjoy them!  Have a nice weekend  =D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario